What would be the title of your hosting biography?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What would be the title of your hosting biography?

5268080-9 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,

Hosting is no less than a book, where Hosts pour in their creative ideas and experiences — to create a memorable stay for guests. Be it unforgettable guest stories, creating incredible experiences or finding personal growth and satisfaction as a Host — think about the moments that have added great value to your hosting journey!

If you were to write a book about your life as a Host, what would the title be? 📖 Would you be a humorous author, who finds immense joy and quirk in hosting? Or would you be a philosophical Host, who finds great joy in building deeper connections through hosting? We'd love to read the unique title you come up with! 😍

Regards,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

40 Replies 40

Thanks 

my title would be “ Journey to that cozy mountain house in Hatta” 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Fareeda3 , That's a really inviting title! Mountain house in Hatta sounds like such a cozy retreat 😍 What inspired you to choose that particular title? 🌻 

-----

Dr-Jayanthi1
Level 6
Coimbatore, India

Cool one 😍

I would definitely be the 'Philosophical Host" . Love the idea of building a book on  

"Treasure(d) Tales: Our Sojourn" .

But wonder if Gen Z could get to books or Reels 😂. I am for books always, but @Bhumika let us do a workshop on making Reels to attract the younger generation 👍

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Dr-Jayanthi1 That's a beautiful title 😍 Sounds like it would be filled with meaningful stories and guest experiences! 📚 

That's a unique idea you've shared! Although I am not sure, how I could help with it — I was wondering if you have also shared it with other Hosts in your Local Host Club!

-----

Hi @Bhumika a good suggestion. I have volunteered to do it for AI and listing description, not with Reels. Will reach out definitely.

Francesco2157
Level 2
Bari, Italy

Hi Bhumika, the title of the book about my life as a Host could be "Hints & Tips for curious explorers" as my main goal is to provide elements to discover places and even "small experiences" I love.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Francesco2157 , the title is absolutely wonderful! I like how it captures the essence of curiosity and exploring the wonders of hosting 😍

Do you have any specific tips for other Hosts about — how to create a memorable stay for guests? 🌻

-----

Hello Bhumika

Interesting! Food for thought!

My title would be related to meeting and welcoming strangers into my world.

Title "Share my World" so much we can do to make our world a more tolerant place to live in. There is so much to see and learn.

Regards

Ena

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Ena13406 , you've shared such a beautiful thought🌻 What has been one of your most memorable experiences in welcoming guests from across the globe? 

-----

I started hosting because I wanted the experience and I would not trade it for anything. I love hosting. I’m the host that strive to create a memorable trip for my guest. I have a memory book for my guest to take a photo and leave a review for me  and the other guest to see. I’m definitely the philosophical type

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ginette77 , that's a wonderful approach🌻 Memory book is such a unique way to capture the guest experience😍

Do other guests get amazed seeing the wonderful memory book? What is their usual reaction?😉  

-----

Thank you so much! Other guest usually get amazed and so happy because the first memory is of me and my family. They love that pet learning and being a part of my story 🤗

Thats awesome @Ginette77  😘. Do guests leave their picture on your book as well? Curious to know how you get to facilitate that? Do you have a Polaroid in your listing?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's so beautiful to read @Ginette77 ! I second the question that @Dr-Jayanthi1 has asked 😍 We'd love to hear your insights on the topic! 

-----

@Dr-Jayanthi1 Yes they take a Poloroid photo and leave it there with a memorable story of their stay. Most just tell me why they visited and who they visited with. I have a box with everything they need and instructions. If you check my Airbnb, it’s on there I have the photo of the box and the items it includes.