Your home in nature.

Answered!
Fahrettin3
Level 2
Gemlik, Turkey

Your home in nature.

Dear Airbnb partners and hosts,
I've been with you for about 3 months. I am a Mechanical Engineer, I have 35 years of experience in the automotive industry and I am my own boss.
During this 3-month hosting period, I received very positive comments and congratulations. That's why I'm thinking of expanding my business with new investments and making it my main business.
I started my hosting business as a hobby for the first time in Kurşunlu in the Gemlik district of Bursa, Turkey. This is a place whose nature is untouched, rare and beautiful places. That's why it was so popular.
My suggestion is this: Dear hosts can bring customers to each other through Airbnb. They can make recommendations. In return, Airbn and its hosts also win. That is, knowledge and money multiply as they are shared.
Your valuable comments on this subject are welcome. My respects to all of you.
Fahrettin KURTULDU
Mechanical Engineer and Host

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Fahrettin3,

I took a look at Kurşunlu and the pictures are absolutely stunning! It seems like a truly amazing place filled with natural beauty. I also wanted to let you know that I have moved your post to a more suitable board, in the hopes that other hosts come with their opinion.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Fahrettin3,

I took a look at Kurşunlu and the pictures are absolutely stunning! It seems like a truly amazing place filled with natural beauty. I also wanted to let you know that I have moved your post to a more suitable board, in the hopes that other hosts come with their opinion.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Sevgili Paula,

Yorumun ve başka panoya taşıman için teşekkür ederim.

Şimdi daha cesur ve kararlıyım.

Sevgiyle kal.

Fahrettin KURTULDU