What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Louis2641
    Hello, I wanted to share a very disappointing experience at a house my friends and I stayed recently during California trip. As a collective group we decided on a listing under a “superhost”, “high rates reviews” and pictures that were shown under the lis... Latest reply by Brittany281
    Hello, I had to unfortunately cancel a guest today because someone Airbnb allowed for double bookings. I have a guest blocked for March 14-21 and it confirmed a recent guest for March 15-17, 2020. I had to sadly cancel this guest due to the double booking... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, we are in the process of searching for a vacation rental in the Palm Springs area. I'm quite nervous with all the changes to the laws, and what I've read here from owners who have been struggling with the City. The negative for us is we do not liv...
    I view Airbnb is an incredible global marketing platform and a broker getting a fee for matching hosts and guests. They have seen exceptional growth in the 12 years since inception, and there are things that I would like changed. But as I read the communi... Latest reply by Larry339
    I been very disappointed with Airbnb lately I use Airbnb for a long time now I been experiencing fraude one after another I hope my situation gets resolves as soon as possible cause I just got charged 3200 from direct book that can be available how’s that... Latest reply by Helen3