What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    George 4:09 PM My account has been cancelled without my permission. When I went to check on my booking I was shown a community policy and the rest was grayed out,. I either had to agree or decliine< I pushed agree and it hung for over 10 minutes. I pushed... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi Everyone! Tim here, been hosting for over 9 years in San Francisco. I am forming a local group in San Francisco that will be focusing on safety, insurance, local community, and local regulations. I am a community organizer and I even ran for supervisor... Latest reply by Pat271
    I’ve been a Super Host since My 1st Quarter Hosting and recently visited another Super Host and my expectations were shattered. I guess it goes back to working in the hotel industry as a GM for 4-5 Star Diamond property’s. In order to achieve that status ... Latest reply by Susan17
    Dear Community, We recently hosted a family of 4 but later discovered that they invited 9 more who spent at least 2 nights. The BNB Resolution Center says there is nothing they can do unless we can document proof. Our two long time employees, the gardener... Latest reply by M-11
    HiI have received 4 emails now, always email not SMS saying Charles or Thomas or Reggie has left you a review log in to read their review, I have not had any such guest so know it’s not legitimate but I’ve reported this to Airbnb and long story short was ...
    Hi all, I am reaching out to the Airbnb Community as I am looking to move to Switzerland. I am currently a Host in Denver, Colorado but want to explore the world and Host in a different country. Any suggestions or job openings or links would be greatly ... Latest reply by Natasha368