What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I am active on a couple of other forums, and I have noticed a really concerning trend over the past couple of years in painting Airbnb as an unreliable, unresponsive platform. There have always been a regular quota of problem posts here on the CC but, onc... Latest reply by David8879
    • ABB scam host A A.png
    • ABB scam host BB.png
    • ABB scam host CC.png
    I have the requirement that all guests booking must have good reviews from other hosts before they can instant book. The ones that have none come through as a request. I have two in the last two days that are new to air bnb and have no requests. These ... Latest reply by Kat10798
    I had bad experiences with my previous guests. I always check with my guests after they have checked in.One of my guest said everything was great after she checked in but turned out she said she didn’t happy with my house even before she entered into my h... Latest reply by Alessandra334
    Hi,I have a problem with my guest.I live in UK and the property I rent is in Bulgaria, Black Sea.A lady booked the apartment for two months but after 20 days I have received very disturbing information.She made from my apartment a place where she takes al... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0