What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elisa
    I'm already committed to this very young, upcoming guest, but one of his questions threw me: "Are there any doors on the inside of the house?" Can any of you think why a potential guest might ask this? I shared facts about the doors, then queried why he w... Latest reply by Hal3292
    We have a 1brm apartment in Darwin CBD. We are looking for a co host who can transform (remove old furniture and replace with new) from a long term furnished rental to a modern, fresh and inviting airbnb experience. We are located in Victoria so this mean... Latest reply by Emily1639
    I am a new host. We are 2 women.Is it possible to choose what type of guests I want to host? Is there a filter to stop requests from people we don't want? Obviously we can refuse a guest, but this I assume would affect our reputation.... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi All A friend of mine has just started hosting. She decided to go with using an agency to outsource everything - cleaning, marketing, property maintenance etc etc. as she does not live close. However, after just one booking and a couple of minor mainten... Latest reply by Helen31
    We had a horrible experience , when the host wanted us to get out of the accomodation with still 9 nights remaining . Airbnb failed to help us as there intervention was one sided and now so far even the refund payment has not been made. *Title edited t... Latest reply by Kate867
    I have the typical situatio of having an annoying entitled guests in my house with whom I did feel good about. Not feel good about is literally, because I wake up in the morning and I don't feel fine. Talking does not help. I accepted the reservation by ... Latest reply by Helen744