What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Wee-Sern0
    I just got a call from a potential guest who left a voice mail asking me to call to answer some questions. I don't want to make a habit of chatting with potential guests by phone. I'm too busy. Is this common? Latest reply by Kay1366
    I have Instant Book on and have changed to Advance Notice of 24 hours. The question comes up: Allow guests to send reservation requests without advance notice. Does this mean that Instant Book guests can check-in in less than 24 hours? Latest reply by Cherie71
    Ok, so I had another local host from the north, book a room of 4 for 3 adults and 2 babies, aged 5 and 2.the 5 year old peed the hell out of the bed. WHY did they not night diaper him???!!!they only diapered the 2 year old.The customer kept telling me he ... Latest reply by Helen744
    I need some help with how to escalate an issue to AirBNB in NZ please. I’ve made repeated contact with the support centre over the past 2 weeks and they have ignored repeated emails. On 5th April I got an email to say my Superhost status (which I’ve had ... Latest reply by Jane240