What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Vishal103
    Hi there! I have been an AirBnB host since 2016 in the Los Angeles area. I've recently expanded into the realm of managing a few properties, and I'm curious as to how other hosts have found their property managers and services? How do you begin the searc... Latest reply by Saul142
    Looking to plan a few swaps for next year. We did our first couple of swaps this year and have caught the bug! We have a few different properties in Florida that we are offering in August and September for a 1 to 2 week period.Seeking properties in the mi... Latest reply by David7870
    Hi all, I have never posted on here, but I really wanted to get your feedback on this very gnarly situation I’ve just had with a host on airbnb. I just moved into an appartment today. The host lives in the appartment right above me. Shortly after I arrive... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi i have several covid related questions 1. What happens if any of my 4 American guests test positive in the two days before they are due to arrive re cancellation, refunds etc?2. What happens if they test positive whilst staying with me, do I have to ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, I have hosted a couple a few days ago. One evening the partner of her seemed to be drunk and he was in the patio at 1.30 am with music on the phone and he was also singing. I sent a message to ask to lower the volume, because we have other guests in ... Latest reply by Mattia7
    Hi, does anyone else object to Airbnb blocking out dates in your calendar while waiting for prospective guests to complete/verify their profile? I was looking at my Airbnb calendar yesterday when I saw some dates were greyed out. The dates were on hold fo... Latest reply by Ana7
    If anyone is looking for a cleaner in Myrtle Beach my cleaner who cleans my place is Available at a reasonable price, I am too far to do it she does my place, she is looking for extra airbnb work, she does a good job Latest reply by Teri
    a European culinary project SENSITIVE CUISINE!Salve !Ho un progetto, una idea che vuole mettere in connessione il cibo e le persone.Cerco host ai quali piacerebbe presso il proprio luogo l'occasione di un piccolo evento culinario.Unire convivialità e piac... Latest reply by Teri