directed share program

Ingrid38
Level 2
Clifton, NJ

directed share program

does anyone have any info if the airbnb ipo is including a directed share program for hosts?

115 Replies 115
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ingrid38 @Nate-Nathaniel-0 @Gabriel3205 @Ken323 @Patricia1729 @Siddhartha2 @Kajal1 @Jeffrey439 @Julie694 @Maxine33

Just tagging everyone on this thread so to make sure that this message is not missed.

Thanks for raising this. We believe the issue is only affecting a small number of Hosts, so we’ll reach out to you privately to look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy  hello. 
o don’t receive any email or any from regarding the ipo sent to hosts yesterday. 
would appreciate any assistance on this matter. 
thank you. 
ingrid. 

@Ingrid38  The ipo email is only going to eligible hosts in the US. 

https://www.airbnb.ie/resources/hosting-homes/a/airbnbs-directed-share-program-287

DO YOU HAVE THE LINK? @Michelle53 

@Joseph1333    I'm sorry, no, I don't have it. There was a link posted in another thread on this same topic, though.   Try searching for directed share program and look for it - it would have been in the last couple of days. 

Hi there, I received an email yesterday regarding the IPO, but am unable to access the form.

Thanks so much for any help :)!

All the links in the letter take you to information pages only.  The link to the Form is incorrect, or the landing page doesn't have the form.   😞

I have the same issue.  I cannot locate the form as there is no active link.  Thanks.

@Quincy   Please contact me as I qualify pre the terms and conditions.  

Hello Quincy, Just making sure to add myself to the hosts are unable to access the form.  Thanks.

@Quincy I completed a form... but there was not much to it.  Is there a way to verify that it was completed correctly?

Hello @Quincy I am still not having any luck with this form and the link I received just today from my November 17 2020 case instigated with customer service still does not work to enroll me.  

Trevor26
Level 7
Big Bend National Park, TX

Hi @Quincy , 

Initially the form was broken in the link that was sent. And now the window is closed. As a Superhost of many years, I would appreciate another chance to invest in a platform I have been a part of and have helped to grow. I'm sure many other hosts would too. 

Thanks, 

-Trevor

I second that. 

Hey @Trevor26 ,

I've only been a Superhost for about 3 years, but I was still very disappointed not to get an opportunity to invest in the platform I have been helping to build throughout that time. I hope they helped you out and gave you another chance to invest! I would be curious to know if they did.

All the best,

L.J.