Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

general support

Ikon1
Level 2
Windhoek, NA

general support

Where can I get a person/ human being on the line?

Is there nowhere to maybe click 1-3 times and get a chat line going or where I can leave a message  without haveing to choose one of 322 that may have the same sounding words/ queries as mine?

So frustrated!!! need a person to talk to at Airbnb support now please.

5 Replies 5
Rosa-María3
Level 1
Rosarito, MX

YES, I don't understand how Airbnb doesn't have a chat window or number for customer service!

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

Try calling: 1-415-800-5959. It's the San Francisco headquarters.

You can also try:  1-855-427-7262.

I've been able to contact customer service representatives at both numbers recently.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ikon1 @Rosa-María3  There is a large pinned post on the first page of this Help forum "Contact Airbnb", full of phone numbers and other ways to reach Airbnb. And if you type "phone numbers for Airbnb" into a Google search, pages of them come up. 

To send them a message, go to the "Help" on the Airbnb site (not this forum). Keep scrolling down and followig the prompts and drop-down boxes. You'll eventually get to where you'll have a box to leave a message in.

Ikon- I have no idea what "haveing to choose one of 322 that may have the same sounding words/ queries as mine?"  refers to.

Ikon1
Level 2
Windhoek, NA

Thank you Sarah, however there is no email address. We are in Namibia and obviuosly our timezone do not co-ordinater and I cannot call internationally from our office phone.

Having to choose.... means I do not physically have the time to go through alllll the messages or click through all the potential answers to find the one which is applicable to iKON's issues.

I need someone to talk to while in the office and preferably instantly or within the hour.

@Ikon1 Airbnb doesn't have an "email address". You have to use the messaging on the site. It really isn't that hard, although it takes a couple of minutes to get to the "contact" message box. But once you've figured out how to get there, it's pretty quick. I usually get a response from CS to a message pretty quickly, although sometimes it can take a day. 

I understand the issue with not being able to call internationally, I can't use the toll-free numbers to the US from where I am in Mexico- the phone system doesn't allow calls to toll-free numbers outside of Mexico. But the time zone difference has nothing to do with the calls- there are CS reps available to talk to 24/7. Most of the calls are routed to their call center in the Phillipines anyway, which would be closer to your time zone than the US.