[Live Talk]: Trust and the Sharing Economy

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Live Talk]: Trust and the Sharing Economy

Hello everyone,

I thought you might be interested to know about a live panel discussion which is happening on Monday, November 13th on trust and the sharing economy.

The event will be lead by award-winning author Rachel Botsman and she will be joined by Kristine Greiwe, Lyft’s Director of Consumer & Market Insights, and Nick Shapiro, Airbnb’s Global Head of Trust & Risk Management.  

Here are the details:

Date & time: Monday, November 13th, 4pm San Francisco time

[around the world this time is: 7pm (New York) / 12am, Tues 14th (London) / 11am, Tues 14th (Sydney)]

Watch: Live stream via Facebook (note this will go live on Nov 13th, 4pm, San Francisco time)–click here

Rachel is one of the foremost experts on trust and the sharing economy and has written several books on the subject, so I think this will be a really interesting talk and I hope you will be able to join us.

It would be great to hear your thoughts and if this sounds of interest to you. 🙂

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5 Replies 5
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Thank you you for the information 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

No problem at all @Edwin57. I am glad it is of interest. Do you think you will be able to tune in?

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thanks for sharing @Lizzie, it's great that you've now started using FB Live. Hopefully the Live events will happen more seamlessly now.

In case the two speakers plan to take questions, could you bump mine please? It'll be 5:30 am in India so I won't be able to post during the Live. Also, could the FB Live video be saved and published on FB so that we can watch later?

1) Trust is the backbone of shared economy. In order to foster trust, can we please start showing guest ratings prior to booking so tha hosts can take a more informed decision? If not, are there any on-going projects to increase trust between guests and hosts?

Thanks again, Lizzie! Have a beautiful week ahead 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jeet0,

Thanks so much for your message, I am so pleased you are happy to see this talk is taking place.

It's a great to see you would like to ask a question here. I believe the discussion will be more broadly based and I am not aware that they are taking questions for this, however thank you for sharing this just incase. 

I too am hoping there will be a recording of the talk, if there is, I will of course track it down and share it with you and others here, as I know the timing for this is not that suitable for everyone around the world (it is also a little late here in the UK!).

Thanks again and I hope you have a lovely week too. 🙂

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Lizzie I will definitely try to watch this program LIVE. Thank you for the reminder Lizzie. Have a nice day.