October 2017 Community Center Highlights

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

October 2017 Community Center Highlights

Hello everyone,

October has already been and gone and I can't quite believe I am saying this, but we are quickly edging our way towards the end of the year. Before we start to think about that though, I wanted to share with you the Community Center highlights for October.

October 2017 Highlights

A huge thank you to the top 20 contributors this month:

@Marzena4@Linda108@Branka-and-Silvia0@Steve143@David126@Jeff158@Cynthia-and-Chris1@Edwin57@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0@Willow3@Kimberly54@Regina38@Alice-and-Jeff0@Kelly149@Lisa658@Helen3@Lawrene0@Fred13@Helga0@Marit-Anne0

I am pleased to share with you a few highlights from the month:

• @Robbin3 shared with us her tips she has collected as a guest staying at multiple Airbnbs around the world, take a look at her topic here.
    • @Clay0 created a discussion asking your thoughts on a new Airbnb booking option for group bookings–thanks to everyone for your feedback on this, it is great to hear and please do continue to share it, I have passed your thoughts on to the team behind it! 🙂
    • Thanks to @Todd-and-Reese0 for starting a great topic on whether you greet your guests.

To add, on a personal note, I would like to thank all of your who shared your best wishes with me either privately or on my "I am away..." thread regarding my wedding in October, I had a lovely day and I can't tell you how moving it was to hear all your kind words. A Massive thank you. 🙂

Lastly, I am hoping lots of you saw the topic around Search: Your top questions about search. These questions were taken directly from frequently asked topics here in the Community Center and so I hope you found the information informative. Thanks to all of you who commented, I have gone back to the team with your feedback and have replied to additional questions that were raised there. I really want to help provide you with more information like this, here in the CC, so feedback is alway welcome. 

Thank you to everyone of you who contributes to our amazing community here on a daily basis, it is fantastic you are apart of it. Please do share any highlights or discussions you enjoyed from October and here's to the rest of November! 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5 Replies 5
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Lizzie It is always a pleasure to be on that list!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw, I'm so glad to hear that @Oomesh-Kumarsingh0. 🙂

Have you got any highlights from October? 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie October was a month filled with plenty of instant last minutes bookings as the end of year festivals are approching guests are literally fighting to get a place to stay on the paradise island of Mauritius 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oo well @Oomesh-Kumarsingh0, that is certainly a good sign for your listing and it must be lovely to welcome so many new guests. You always sound so proud to live in Mauritus, which I always enjoy hearing. It is certainly a beautiful place though, so I can see why. 🙂

I hope November is going as well for you. 

Lizzie

--------------------

@Lizzie It is a real pleasure for me to meet and host people from all continents! Indeed I am very proud of my motherland which received over a million tourists last year and for this year we are expecting even more. I invite you to visit the star and key of the Indian ocean Mauritius!!! Thank you for the wishes for this month too.