Tips to start posting in the Community Center

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Tips to start posting in the Community Center

Hello everyone 👋

I'm excited to share some essential tips to start posting in our Community. If you're new and wondering where to start, this guide is designed to help you successfully navigate through our community.

Let us know if any of these tips are new to you or you plan to use any of them from now on.

Tips to start posting in the Community Center.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

95 Replies 95
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's so great to hear that you have an amazing mentor to guide through this adventure @April-Joy2 ! 😍 

If you have any questions related to hosting, please feel free to ask them by starting a new conversation with other Hosts. We have many supportive and experienced Hosts in our community who are always eager to share their expertise and knowledge with us! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ellyas0
Level 2
Lembor, Indonesia

Thank you so much

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ellyas0 , Welcome to the Airbnb Community! How are you? 

Many congratulations on kickstarting your journey as Host!🌻 How has your experience been with setting up a listing so far? Do have any questions related to hosting on Airbnb that you'd like to ask other Hosts

-----

Hi @Bhumika it's been great so far i've meet so many great guest from another country. It's been wonderful to share things with them and leaen so much about people from another country. For me i only have one question how do i advertised my property to get more audience in airbnb or maybe using other platform to help with it like social media or something like that?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

You've asked a great question @Ellyas0 ! Hosts often talk about marketing their listings on various platforms in our Community. I'd recommend you to start a new conversation with other Hosts, so that they can notice your question and help you with some ideas 😍. You can also start a topic by clicking on the button below. Looking forward to your discussion with other Hosts 🌻😍

Bhumika_0-1718903833362.png

-----

Gynewla0
Level 2
Canaan, Trinidad and Tobago

Thanks Paula.  Very helpful 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gynewla0 , Welcome to the Community 😍

How are you getting along with your new listing? 😉 Are you excited about starting off your hosting adventure?  

-----

Gynewla0
Level 2

It's going good so far

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

So glad to hear @Gynewla0 😍 Wish you all the best with it! Did you have any initial questions or hesitation before looking to start hosting? How did you navigate through listing set up and calendar settings? 

-----

Gynewla0
Level 2

Yes I was hesitant because of the monthly fees to contribute.  I am currently unemployed and is a single apt. I am having challenges sync with airbb with the calendar.  So I am doing it manually. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for sharing @Gynewla0 🌻 , if you're looking for some help with syncing your Airbnb calendars, I'd recommend you ask this question to experienced Hosts in our Community. May be they can help with some tips and suggestions? You can also ask your question for calendar sync and settings by starting a new conversation or clicking on the post button at the top of the community page. 

Bhumika_0-1718916713510.png

I hope our experienced and supportive members in the Community can help you out with this one!💡

-----

Endless1
Level 1
Varkala, India

Kindly please let know more updates 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Endless1 , Congratulations on venturing into this hosting adventure along with our Community 😉  I noticed that you're already one month into hosting. How has it been with the listing setup?

If you are looking for hosting related updates, our Community is one of the best medium to stay updated 😍 Is there any specific information that you are looking for?

-----

Thanks Paula 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Maria21415, thank you for your kind comment! I am Bhumika, one of the community managers along with my lovely team-mate @Paula . I wanted to drop by and check in. How are you? 🌻 

I saw your Airbnb profile and couldn't help but notice that you've been a Host for 8 glowing years!! 😍

What keeps you going as a Host? Do have any tips or recommendations for the new Hosts visiting us? 😉

-----