Payout Issue

Payout Issue

Hello 

Please see below the message i have from Airbnb. In fact i have done 2 rentals and have not received my money yet because my local bank, corresponding bank for Euro transfers is now Citbank London. I think Airbnb does not work with them.

How will i get paid. 

Anyone can give advice on how i should proceed. Thanks in advance. 

Regards

Christine 

Message from Airbnb:

Airbnb

It's time to get paid!

Hi Christine, We have an Airbnb payout ready for you, but you need to tell us where to send it. Please log in to your account and add a default payout method so we can send you money. Add Payout Method If you have multiple payout methods, make sure your default method is up-to-date. It usually takes fewer than five business days for a new payout method to be able to accept Airbnb payouts. When the status on your default payout method updates to Ready, we’ll be able to send you your payout. Thanks, The Airbnb Team

14 Replies 14
Vicki63
Level 1
Ashburton, New Zealand

Hello I am having issues with trying to lodge payment details on the website. I fill in the address and then press next and then the box says by pressing next you will be taken to a secure site to fill in bank details...but it never takes me there, pressing next takes me back to the address page. It would be really nice to get this sorted AirBnB because although I love having guests I would also like to be paid as well

regards 

Vicki

Hello 

I am in touch with Airbnb.

I hope i will find out a solution. 

I will keep you posted. 

Let me know on your side, if your problem is solved. 

Thanks

Christine

I have the same problems, cannot connect - link my card to my airbnb account. Unfortunately, the customer service is not responding as it shoudl, I am truly dissapointed in this platform. So sad...

Hi, I too have done 2 rentals and not recieved my international wire transfer after 11 days for the first booking. I am still wating too on the payment for the last booking, but this was only paid out a few days ago, so I am not too concerned about it at this stage. How do I chase up on these payments? 

Regards

Kerry

Heidi69
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Can anyone help me contact someone at AirBnb to query why I was short paid for a booking. This is the second time this has happened and I really struggled and had to wait a long time to get my money from them. The contact email I had no longer works. Can anyone help?

Olga127
Level 1
Cancún, Mexico

I have changed my payment method and havent recieved anythig yet and guest is checking out tomorrow. Please help

Monika74
Level 1
Ottawa, Canada

Hello , I hosted a guest last week and received payment for onenight but not the second night and it has been over 6 business days. I contacted the guest through the resoltuion center but have not received a response.

How do I collect the second night's stay?

Samantha34
Level 2
Edge Hill, Australia

I am a host and use to get paid out the day after the guests checkin. Now its a 5days later. I would like to know what has changed.  I know you say 3-5days. But it has always been the next day.

Many thanks

Abi8
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi There,

My guest checked out on 18/04/2017 after 3 night stay and i have yet to receive payout from Airbnb. It used to be quicker so what has changed.

Abi

Anneline0
Level 1
Hentiesbaai, Namibia

I also did not receive the last two payments from Airbnb towards apartment rented. What do I have to do to get paid?

I contacted AirBnb on their Twitter account to get their attention and then someone emailed me. 

Eventhough your post is a bit old, I think this is probably the best way to get attention. I am having great problems connecting my payout method and already hosting guests, I should already get payed days ago, customer service is extreemly bad, not responding to my e-mails, lots of unneccessary problems.. looks like another big scam system is on the rise....

Rochelle16
Level 1
Shinjuku, Japan

I haven't received a pay-out from a recent reservation. The guest has paid through credit card. 

Help please.. 

Anneline0
Level 1
Hentiesbaai, Namibia

A!ll outstanding payments received during last week. Thank you