1/ How do i re-arrange my 'on-page' listings and 2/ How do i separate my banking requirements?

Mel9
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

1/ How do i re-arrange my 'on-page' listings and 2/ How do i separate my banking requirements?

Hi my name is Mel and I have 5 properties on the AirBnb site. Above are my listing problems! I will be grateful for any assistance that I receive .

1 Reply 1
Jenelyn0
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Hi Mel, 

Airbnb has no feature yet to re-arrange listing - I believe. 

If you need multiple payouts, You can add payout routing rules to direct where your payouts are sent. For instance, you can have a different payout method setup for each listing in your account or split payouts among different payout methods.

To get started, go to Account Settings > Payout Preferences. If you haven't already, you'll need to first add the new payout method and wait for it to be verified before adding the payout routing rule.

To add a payout method go to Account > Payout Preferences and click Add Payout Method. Verification of bank accounts can take 5-7 business days.

Once your new payout method is ready, a link at the bottom of your Payout Preferences page will appear. Click Add Payout Routing Rule, then you will be able to select which property goes to which payout method(s) and in what percentages. Click "Update" and you're done!

When you add a new routing rule, only payouts for reservations that begin after the change will be affected. The payout method for reservations that have already begun won't be updated. If you remove a payout method that's included in a routing rule, the associated rule will no longer be valid.

Hope this helps.

Jen

Learn more about routing rules in the Help Center: www.airbnb.com/help/article/320