2 Listings, but only one showing?

Yasmina6
Level 2
Boston, MA

2 Listings, but only one showing?

Hi There, I just began hosting a couple of weeks ago and would say I am booing up at a fair pace. About a week after posting my first private bedroom listing, I posted the second bedroom. My page tells me it is listed, but when my family members search it to take a peek at it, only the 1st bedroom I posted shows up. What I find strange and cannot figure out is that 2 people HAVE booked the second room (only for 1 night but hey..) which tells me that it IS somehow visable. But, why can't I see it? and howcome the first bedroom seems to continue getting booked over the 2nd room? The same title is listed for both just specifing "room #1" and "room #2" at the end of the title and all the same pictures and discriptions are up for both... any thoughts or suggestions? I really appreciate getting feedback from the air bnb community! It's my 3rd time seeking support as a rookie host and those who have responded have been great help! Thank you so much.

3 Replies 3
Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

Hi @Yasmina6

I see both listing in the searching page and on the room2 is wrote this: 

"This home is on people’s minds.

It’s been viewed 85 times in the past week."

so I think that is working. 🙂
cheers raf

@Raffaele-and-Astrid0 Thank you for taking a look. I'm not sure why its giving me trouble to see but I am glad to know its visible! Thank you!

you welcome! 🙂