Access photo's for guests to follow while trying to find my building and my unit in that building

Daniel766
Level 1
Coolangatta, Australia

Access photo's for guests to follow while trying to find my building and my unit in that building

In the last 24 hours, AirBNB sent a notification to me asking to upgrade my site to show building access photo's to allow guests to more easily find their way to my front door, I thought what a great idea so I took some photo's got up this morning to put them up and low and behold the offer is gone. I spent quite a bit of time getting the photo's right in photoshop etc so they were clear.

The promise from AirBNB was that these pics would only be shown to people that booked 7 day's prior to arrival, that makes sense because I didn't want the world to know exactly where I live only booked and confirmed guests.

my question, where do I go to put my building access pictures on my site for booked and confirmed guests to see. I've looked everywhere on the site and it's just not there anymore, please, does anyone have any answers here.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

@Daniel766

I would suggest you hold onto those photos and send them to your guest a day or two before check-in, after checking to make sure they are coming as planned. 7 days is still plenty of time for a cancellation. 

Jos5
Level 2
Queanbeyan, Australia

Yes I want to access this service as well and have all my photos ready to put up following this AirBnB suggestion which I can no longer find.  Not going to text 10 photos..and the folks do have trouble... finding it at night...etc.  I'll text a mudmap though...be great if we do find out about this?

Daniel766
Level 1
Coolangatta, Australia

Hi Everyone,

The way to put photo's on your Airbnb site to allow guests to see how to check in step by step, using sequential photo's is to do the following:

1. Use your phones Airbnb App to log into you account

2. Go to Listing

3. Go to Guest resources

4. Go to Check-in instructions

5. You will see: Add photo & Add a note for each photo

6. Start uploading your sequential photo's with descriptions & instructions for each photo

I have over 17 photo's on here starting at an over all google ariel map then from my street sign and walking down to the residence with photo's all the way right up untill walking into the guest residence.

Enjoy!