Accessing my calendar

Accessing my calendar

How do I easily access my calendar? I want to block a day between guests so I can clean and prep for the next guest. I'm  new host and I'm learning as I go. Any help would be gratefuly received!

Brenda

8 Replies 8
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, @Brenda135. Are you using the phone app or a laptop/desktop/tablet?

Using my laptop. Thanks for answering!

Okay, @Brenda135, sign into your account. Near the top right of the screen you will see Host. In that dropdown is Calendar. Click on that. Click on any date you want to block, and at the side you will see Availability (hit Blocked in this case) and other things you could be changing (price, start and end dates). Add a note for yourself like "prep" so you know later why you blocked it. That is for individual dates you want to manually block. If you want to always have a cushion of a day between bookings, from the Calendar page go to Manage Settings (top right) and click Availability. Beside Reservation Preferences hit Edit. Set your Preparation time to whatever you need. Right now it likely says None, but just choose from the dropdown. 

When you are new, and even when you are not new, because things change, it is a good idea to get to know all the tabs in your Dashboard. Read about things in the Help Centre. Read the threads that interest you in this Community Centre. Then you will be ready for anything! 

Thanks so much! You're a great help. I find that when I move around the site I sometimes lose my way. I appreciate your quick response. It has kept me from making more blunders.

Brenda

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great explanation @Lawrene0!

Glad to hear you got everything sorted @Brenda135 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I have problem to access my calendar to block the dates. Please help.

Maureen474
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I can't access my calendar and thus can't manage my bookings or pricing.  I can reach the calendar screen but al dates are greyed out.

Airbnb never responds to help questions or feedback. is there anyone out there who can help?  Thank you. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Maureen474 If I look at your listing as a guest all dates post 30th October are available so there are no bookings to manage.

If you have bookings you need to call Airbnb urgently to get them to sort this out or you will get double booked