Accuracy of Listing Details

Accuracy of Listing Details

A recent guest of mine reported in the accuracy feedback that our listing was misleading. Quote: “Picture of tub was misleading, only a handheld shower. If my husband had come who is 6'5, might have been a problem. I could make do, I was glad it had a tub!” and that we didn't have WIFI. Our listing clearly shows a tub and handheld shower nozzle. Plus we have a welcome letter with full instructions on the table directly in front of the door. We try very hard to be accomodating and leave a local number for guests to call if anything is amis. 

How can I respond to AirBnB to rebuke the inaccuracy claims?

3 Replies 3
Carolyn5
Level 8
Leongatha South, Australia

You can't really hold Air BnB responsible for guests comments, but you can leave a polite public reply stating clearly that the guest herself was mistaken and refer her to your listing content and photos in the text. This will cause potential visitors to read your information again and ensure that they know that your guest review is wrong.  Your other reviews will speak for themselves.

Cheers,

Carolyn

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@John455  Be careful in your response.  Thank the guest for their personal opinion and reiterate the availability of the pictures of the tub.  Be sure to give appropriate positive feedback.  Other travelers will see the pictures and realized the guest review is inaccurate.  Keep it short and professional.  It won't hurt you.

Thanks for the advice. I did give them a good review.