Add Photos to saved messages

Ted69
Level 1
Hudson, CO

Add Photos to saved messages

I've been attempting to include a map of my property and photo instructions for my guests upon booking. It can't seem to find a way to paste a JPEG image to a saved message or a new message from the web version. I can add a photo to the messages from my mobile app version but this requires me to search through my saved photos on my phone each time I send my guests the photo. Is it possible to add a map or other photos to the saved messages? Otherwise is there another way I can include maps or photo instructions for my guests within the listing?

2 Replies 2
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

You have it right, @Ted69. There is no way I can find either, at present, to include an attachment in a saved message, whether you create it in the web version or the app. The only way is via a new message in the app or by using the temporary Airbnb-generated email address for the guest that you find at the left of their message thread. If it works for you, you could set up a saved message or template in your email program to send to the guest's temporary address. Slightly less unwieldy maybe?

After a reservation is confirmed, I ask the guest to send me their personal email so I can send them the maps and instructions/directions, including pictures using my personal email. I have sent the files to myself, to my own email address, so I can just easily look it up using the keywords "Airbnb map" and forward it to the upcoming guest's email along with my personal message.