Air BnB last place to look for accomodation

George267
Level 2
Randburg, South Africa

Air BnB last place to look for accomodation

I recently tried to book accomodation with Air BnB only to find out that what you see on the website is not what the owners want for their accomodation. Places show accomodation availibility and minimum stay requirements ect and one have to go thru the whole process of booking and money taken off my account only t o find out owners decline. The reason why they decline is because they are looking for more money and have minimum stay requirements. Why can't it just be open and clear like other more user friendly websites. Now I have to wait 15 days for my money to get back into my account without intrest. This happend to me three times now and don't think I will ever use Air BnB again. I like open and honest business and not underhanded where you then have to get into a bargaining position with the owner to then end up paying what they are looking for and not what is avertised on the website. 

15 Replies 15
George267
Level 2
Randburg, South Africa

Thank you Lizzy

I was impressed how Air BnB turned the negative situtaion about the host over into a postive experience and making me want to look at Air BnB for future travels.

Regards

George