AirBnB Payout suddenly switched from 1 day to 7 days

David-Erik0
Level 6
Berlin, DE

AirBnB Payout suddenly switched from 1 day to 7 days

Hello,

it's almost 1 year that I'm using AirBnB with PayPal as payment method 'cause was the quickest one. So far, until the penultimate reservation, the AirBnB released the payout the day after the guest checkin. If the guest arrived in July 1, the payout was released the day after. 

Now is changed without explanation and the payout release is at 7 days, and in fact I didn't receive the money on my PayPal account, nor after the guest checkin nor when the guest left, and it's not a single case, 'cause the next coming reservation has a payout at 7 days again and so I aspect that if I should receive a new booking, payout would be again out of the blue, at 7 days. 

I've tried to get in contact with the customer support, but I didn't get so much, the agent seems was guessing and she said she would have working on to fix the problem. I've asked her to send me back an email so that I could have a short summary of the conversation, but, and it's not a surprise, she didn't send any email. So I've sent a message to them on my own, hopefully they will not close it without answer, like in the past they did for another thing. 

Since I do not rely so much on AirBnB support, is anyone else in the same situation who has been more lucky than me and got an answer? 

ty

19 Replies 19
David-Erik0
Level 6
Berlin, DE

IT confirmed it's a display issues, Payout should be released according the usual 24h, so basically today, I'm waiting to see it happens

I've been jockying my payout accounts and still see nothing. How were you able to reach IT/support? I'm ready to unravel their world with frustration and a "fix it now" sermon. 

Tara188
Level 2
Santa Barbara, CA

I am having a similar issue...and very upset about it. I am not a new ABNB user (started a year ago), and was very happy with how quick and efficient their payout process was. WAS.

I just had guests come and go today (July 16-17, 2018), and they "paid" but I HAVE NOT SEEN A DIME of it and have no idea when I will receive it.

I have three payout options set-up in my account and the default is PayPal - but for some reason it remains in "Pending Verification" as it has been for 3-4 days now, and my only "ready" account says it will take 5-7 days for the payment to clear.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I am HOSTING GUESTS and NOT BEING PAID upon their arrival...and have NO VISIBILITY as to WHEN I will be paid.

WHO DO I CALL? I need this payout NOW.

About the pending verification, not sure if is your account or the guest account, but AirBnB T&C states that the are entitle to do verification and this require time, I remember about it 'cause I've had read it when I was looking for possible answers to my case before get in contact with them.

@Tara188  This actually sounds like a credit card issue on the guests side. You may not get paid. I would call AirBnB to check on this one. 

AirBnB number:

United States and Canada

+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)