AirBnB hostile towards hosts! unbelievable!

AirBnB hostile towards hosts! unbelievable!

I have been accepting guests through AirBnB for almost 2 years. I have plenty of good reviews with an overall rating of 4.5 stars... however just recently I had a very difficult guest and he finished to rate me 2 stars - the only 2 starts that I have

it was already a difficult situtation to digest this bad review - and now i just received this quasi blackmail from AirBnb - utterly unbelievable 

"You recently received a few ratings of 4 stars or less. We know you’re putting a lot of thought and care into hosting and sometimes bad ratings happen to great hosts. However, ratings that are consistently lower than average could result in your listing being temporarily paused and removed from search results."

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Christabel-and-Rita0

Annoying, but it's just a system generated email - ignore and move on!

Good luck

I can understand that it is a system generated email but they should be more considerate and perhaps sending such email after maybe 3 bad reviews and not just one!

I totally agree! After your exemplary record/reviews it would be good p r to give you a little " pep talk " after 3 or four bad ratings but NOT one! 

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

The whole review system is shall we say odd, best ignored.

David