Airbnb Cork or Dublin

Phil62
Level 1
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Airbnb Cork or Dublin

Hi Guys,  I am interested to speak with people Hosting In Cork Or Dublin if that is you please message me. 

10 Replies 10
Cristina542
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Hi Phil

My name is Cristina, i'm new as host my own property in Granada Spain, Actually i'm living in Dublin and i'm looking for as co host here I would like to speak with your about hosting in Dublin

please don't heatsite to contact me at [Email hidden]

with kind regards

Cristina [Surname hidden]

cristina
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Christina

The admins have already removed your contact details once, as it is against forum rules for commercial services such as yours to advertise on these forums, so it is rather disengenous for you to repost again with your contact details.

If you want to promote your services to hosts in Ireland you should advertise directly.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Phil62

If you want to talk to hosts in Dublin and Cork why don't you contact them via the dedicated local groups for these cities.

By the way what did you want to talk to them about. If you are a host then you can post here and we might be able to help.

If you are a commercial service looking for business, it is against this forums rules to use these forums to promote your services including co-hosting.

Hi I'm wondering if there is anybody hosting in Blackrock Cork who I could speak to . I am new at this and have not had a guest yet although I have used Air BnB with family a few times. Thanks. 

Terry227
Level 1
Carrigaline, Ireland

Hi. I’m In Carrigaline I could try and help

Hi Aine

what do you need help with I host in the city centre.

thanks Aoife

Albert206
Level 2
La Selva del Camp, Spain

Hi everybody,

I am Albert, a Spanish guy living in Cork since October 2016.  

I am offering myself as a Co-Host in Cork. If any host from Cork city needs help or just doesn´t have enough time to rule his renting apartment, contact me. I am sure that we can get an agreement and work together. I have been working in Airbnb during the last year and I travelled with Airbnb too. 

Thank you for your time. 

This is my email which you can contact me:

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Regards.

Albert. 

Albert206
Level 2
La Selva del Camp, Spain

Contact me by Airbnb or here, maybe it is better, I forgot that they are hidding email address.

I’m Robert from cork city

i host st the moment 

many new tips would be great

Albert206
Level 2
La Selva del Camp, Spain

Hi Robert! I contacted you by Airbnb chat.