Airbnb Open LA Early Bird Registration Opens Today!

Clément4
Level 3
Dublin, Ireland

Airbnb Open LA Early Bird Registration Opens Today!

Your hospitality is making the world more welcoming and inspiring, and we want to celebrate you! Please join us November 17-19 in Los Angeles for Airbnb Open LA, our largest community gathering ever and the premier global festival of hosting.

At Airbnb Open LA, you’ll get a preview of new ways to expand your hosting by sharing your talents and your neighborhood with guests. You’ll get inspiration from world-class talks by hospitality experts and leaders from Airbnb. You’ll enjoy the some of the best food, architecture, art, and music that Los Angeles has to offer. You’ll share stories and make connections with fellow hosts from more than 100 countries.

Early bird registration opens today! Don’t miss your chance to purchase discounted passes for this historic event where Airbnb will unveil new ways for you to host.

Clément

78 Replies 78
Treena0
Level 2
Orewa, New Zealand

HI Clement do you know where we will be in LA the venues I mean.  Or where do I find them we havent been told yet.   DTLA is a big place to get lost in...   There are a few places been bantered around but dont want to get side tracked if they are not the places.   At least Pac De La Vettee was easy.... 

Beth33
Level 2
Memphis, TN

I would LOVE to go....but I can't seem to figure out how to buy a ticket ??!!
I have asked Airbnb in so many ways and so many times....and I can't get an answer!!!
Maybe some one out there can help me!!!
Yasmin2
Level 7
West Ballina, Australia

Hi Beth,

If you open your first page of your account where you can see below The Travelling and next to it Hosting which is underlined and you can see the list of guests below. On the top of that page is the Airbnb open click the learn more button and go from there.

That is how started the booking process.

Hope this helps

Yasmin

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Looking forward to it...don't really know what to expect but...
Louise8
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi 

I am coming over from New Zealand to go to the 2016 Open and will be staying with a friend in Culver City.

Are there any hosts going into Downtown each day that want to travel in together?

Anuk0
Level 1
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

I really want to go there...but too far from Mongolia 😞

I hope you can make it to LA would so like to meet up with you...

Susan234
Level 3
Asheville, NC

Where are the venues located? Very frustrated in trying to find out. LA is a huge city. nThere are only 21 airbnb properities left and I have no idea which are close to the events. This from a lodging company?

Clare2
Level 2
Clontarf, Ireland

Hi 

just wondering if any one from ireland is going to LA FOR THE OPEN

THANKS CLARE

JenandRob0
Level 2
Dallas, TX

We got an email at 5 am today and registered FAST, as I was shooting to be one of the 250: 

"This is an exclusive invitation as we're only inviting a small number of guests globally (we've had many airbnb stays). The first 250 guests to register will receive an invitation to Airbnb Co-FounderBrian Chesky’s VIP event on November 17th, and an invitation to an exclusive dinner we’re hosting for top guests on the 18th."

Now that we're in, I see Early Bird opened a month ago (I guess to hosts?), lots of people are already registered. Did I EVER have a shot at being in the first 250? Or was it a mere statement of fact cleverly placed to hook us with a false sense of urgency? If so, it worked  😕    But I feel stung by airbnb for the first time ever in our lovely relationship of many years.

WAIT! I STILL HAVE HOPE!  Verbiage reads, "...for top GUESTS..." so maybe this VIP offer just opened to us as the "guest group." Fingers crossed!!!

I have my fingers crossed too! They reeled me in with the same thing 🙂

Ha ha! Oh good, I'm not alone in this one. Okay so hopefully Jen&Rob & Monika will all be AT THE VIP events together!  😄

I'm wondering the same thing - can someone provide clarity on this for guests, how to get access to the "first 250" event and dinner? 

Patrick-And-Katja0
Level 5
Los Angeles, CA

For anyone coming to LA for the AirBnB open and thinking of renting a car, I would make those reservations now. Also parking is notoriously expensive in Downtown, so one of the RideSharing Companies will be pretty cheap to drive you around.