Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Drx0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

135 Replies 135

Hey...wondering if you have a contact for an IT person who can help set up 10 listings?

Hi Kelly. Are you familiar with 300 Front St W in Toronto to manage airbnb?

Hi, I'm currently co-hosting 3 properties down town, including both condos and houses. I provide full or partial hosting service depending on clients needs, and I would love to get in touch if you are still looking for co-host. My rate is 15% of the revenue and I had good client feedbacks so far. I would be happy to chat if you are still looking for this type of service. 

Hi Please contact me. I have a place needs management. 

Hi Louise, are you still looking for someone to manage your place?

I provide full service Airbnb property management. Everything from guest communications and arrivals to cleaning. My intention is to make your Airbnb property completely hands-off for you while I take care of everything. For my service I take only 20% of rental income. 

Let me know if you are still interested!

Rolan

Hi Louise, if you are still looking I can help. My business partner and I (2 women) provide full-service Airbnb property management. From guest communications and arrival check-in to cleaning. We take care of your Airbnb property completely, charging 20% of rental income. 

Tamara

Samuel287
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Do you still require management?

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines. To send a direct message hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Mia, I'm looking for a host management serviecs. Are you still offering?

Hi Matthew, if you are still looking I provide full service Airbnb property management. Everything from guest communications and arrivals to cleaning. My intention is to make your Airbnb property completely hands-off for you while I take care of everything. For my service I take only 20% of rental income. 

Rolan

Hello Mia, do you still provide service? I have a property wants to list and would like to talk to you.

Hi Mia, im interested in hearing more about your services.

Hi Mia,

My company, YourBins, takes garbage bins out for collection and brings them back in afterwards at Airbnb properties.

[personal information hidden]

Kind regards,

Darcy ****

Hello,

Our property will be available for rent starting December 15. It's a 2bd 2 baths spacious condo 5 minutes walk from the subway. We are looking for someone who can take full care of the property, including cleaning, changing linens, check in/check out etc.

Please, contact

hi

Can you tell me in which town do you provide your services?  Thanks

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the direct messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Mia, do you still provide this service?