Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Drx0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

135 Replies 135

Hi Richard! 

I’m the CEO of a co-hosting company here in Toronto! Please feel free to reach out regarding any inquiries! 

[Personal information hidden] 

Mark421
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

https://www.airbnb.ca/co-hosting/profile/28284909

Please checkout my link if you are looking to get into the home sharing business.

Mahmutjan0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi, I'm currently co-hosting many properties in Toronto area, including condos, cottages and houses. I provide full or partial hosting service depending on clients needs and I had good client feedbacks so far. I would be happy to help you if you are still looking for this type of service. condo gross roughly 8000$ or more in summer, from June 2nd to July 7th 2017 which is last month gross was 9931$ from one condo at 1080 Bay street condo (You need to have some solid host skills and tips in order to get this high gross income in Airbnb). house was way higher than this. I could show the list of gross income and I have something more interesting figures and pictures to show you. you might be surprised if I show you something more. I could help you out, please feel free to text me at ***.

Thanks!

Regards,

Mahmutjan

Hi,

I am looking for a full service for my 2 bd 2 bath condo in North York  5 minutes walk from Sheppard  west station. Please, contact.

thanks

can provide you with the full service.

Thanks John

Hi Mahmutjan, i need a manager. I have condos in downtown core. Please contact me

[Email address hidden as per the community guidelines]   Thanks!

Hi. I was wondering if I could learn more about your services? Could you please message me?

Hi there! I’m looking to get in touch with some Co-Hosts in the Toronto area. I’ll post my email below and I look forward to hearing from you! 

Hi Mahmutjan. Are you familiar with 300 Front St W in Toronto to manage airbnb?

Angela532
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I have real estate experience and provide co-host property management services. If interested, Please email us: [personal information hidden]

Hi Angela ! I’m looking to get in contact with some co-hosts here in the Toronto area, if you could please email me that would be great! Thank you! 

Renato0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi! 

I worked at Airbnb i Brazil for four years and now I'm studying in Canada and I can help you as a property manager, if you still need.

Hi

I live in Markham and work full time. On the side I do work as a Property Manager and currently manage 1 property / Air BNB in Markham. If any one is looking for a proerpty manager (Markham/Richmond Hill/Stouffville/Aurora/Vaughan) please message me your details. I am flexiable, reliable & have basic handyman skills. If you are interested in discussing any option with me please buzz me at 

Hi,
I am looking for a full service for my 2 bd 2 bath condo in North York 5 minutes walk from Sheppard west station. Please, contact.
thanks

hi rita, 

we would like to help you. 

we are not only present as host, but also give a investment value proposal.