Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Drx0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb Property Management in Toronto

Hello,

Does anyone here have suggestions on Airbnb property management companies in Toronto. I'm looking for a management company that can help to handle issues, maintenance, check-in, replenishments...etc. I would be able to manage the reservations and the rest, but need someone or a company that can help with other issues as they come up

Ade.

135 Replies 135
Pj8
Level 2
Vaughan, Canada

Airbnb Co-hosting Service:

• We can help you earn more from your investment property or spare space
  • We take care of eveything for your airbnb operation
  • We offer the best rate with highest level of return, customer service and five star staus 

Hi PJ, i’m interested to your full service for airbnb, please contact *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi pj i have a house in vaughan and looking for someone one to manayit can you please contact me at * thanks

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Darcy13
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

We take garbage bins out for collection and bring them back in afterwards at airbnb’s and other properties. YourBins.ca or google YourBins.

Interesting service. Can you give me more info?  Thanks. 

Mark421
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I am an experienced co-host managing multiple units in Toronto's downtown core. If anyone is wondering what these regulations mean for you, please message me. 

https://www.airbnb.ca/co-hosting/profile/28284909

Mark421
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hello,

I have over 3 years of experience hosting and we are taking hosting to a new level to make sure all our units qualify for the new airbnb plus program. Please send me a message to learn more.

Mark

[Personal information hidden] 

https://www.airbnb.ca/co-hosting/profile/28284909

Interested in your company as I have a condo in fort york neighbourhood I am interested in listing on Airbnb. Would love some more info. 

Hi Jesse.

Let's set up a time to chat over the phone. Please text me at * and we can set up a time.

Mark

Stayhomesearch0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

We are also helping hosts with their properties (Toronto and Montreal), if anyone has any questions just send us a message!

Mark421
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Check out [Link hidden as per the community guidelines]

They are fantastic with terrific guest reviews. They have over 3 years experience renting out houses, private rooms and entire condos. They manage properties that reached the 90th percentile in revenue for 2017 according to airdna.co data.

Abigail0
Level 3
Toronto, Canada

Do not go with Hosted Property Management. Here is what happened to me: 

- they cancelled a guest who was flying in from England, the same day, without telling me. 

- they lied to me and said this was to get me more revenue (this would not have been a good enough reason to ruin somebody's trip anyway).

- they double booked my place by promising it to another guest they’d let down - again without telling me till it became an emergency.

- they allowed my place to become ill-kept with rotten fruit on the table and more...

- they neglected to inform me that their guest communications team were, as of last winter (this may have changed) IN THE PHILLIPINES.

- in the last month I’ve had exchanges with Hosted about missing linens; without any sense of apology, they finally returned some (likely not all) of my missing items but only after much pleading - and, arrogantly, at their convenience and not at mine. No explanation was offered; had my cleaner not noticed, my linens would still be gone. 

I learned the the hard way so that you don’t have to! 

Joseph341
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi,

OrtusPropertyManagement is an excellent AirBnb property manager mainly in Downtown Toronto and is very helpful and professional.  They also have reliable and ethical cleaners.  I personally got the superhost status in no time with Ortus.  When you fill your property info on their website, they get back to you promptly.

You can check them out here:

https://ortuspropertymanagement.com/

[Imagine hidden due to personal information]

Check out [link hidden] full service management from listing to checking and cleaning.  Prices starting as low as 10% for a la carte services. 

Mark421
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

My name is Mark and I am founder of easyhosts. We specialize in renting out condos and houses located in the downtown core. 

The new rules are certainly a challenge. Our next project is to match business travellers with owners looking to rent for over 28 days in the winter months and continue with short term rentals when its warmer and rates are higher.

Give me a call or shoot me a message if you want to chat further.[Personal information hidden]