Airbnb contact details

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

Airbnb contact details

Over the past year I have been amazed at the number of hosts who write into the forum stating they can find no way to contact Airbnb directly and asking for help in making contact.

One would have thought, as a host, one of the first things you would do when listing your property is establish what contact details are available to you should you need them.

It seems a pointless exercise for hosts putting Airbnb's contact details on the forum because every day somebody does just that and the next day there will be another half a dozen posts from people asking for the exact same information.

I know, if you search through your booking information you will find it but, it is a little obscure! Maybe Airbnb should be asked to include on every listing page a prominent Tab entitled "Contact Airbnb in your country or area" and have that tab list the various options for getting in touch with Airbnb......What do other hosts think?

Cheers.....Rob

18 Replies 18
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Ange2 @Andrea9 @Donna15   

Hi Ange, @David126 is quite right, Airbnb would be inundated with trivial calls about issues that could be dealt with by the host if they would just stop to think for a while.

The whole idea of this forum is to relieve Airbnb of a major part of their 'issues' load. The Community Forum is NOT Airbnb, it is another company contracted by Airbnb as a feedback service.

I did not start this topic with the serious thought that Airbnb would suddenly put up their contact details in 'foot lights'!!! But my intention was to start a sensible dialouge amongst hosts to try and come up with a solution to this contact problem that would be acceptable to Airbnb.

I don't think we are ever going get a situation where prospective hosts are going to do their homework and cover all bases but, there must be some way of convincing Airbnb to make themselves more accessable, and I am sure the collective witt of many of the outstanding hosts associated with this forum might just be able to do that.....At least we are talking about it.

Cheers to you all, may the sun always be at your shoulder.....Rob

Tina110
Level 1
Smethwick, United Kingdom

Anyone knows how to contact Airbnb? I have been looking for this information either phone or email and I cannot find it which is very strange.  I am not sure how people from forums get the contact details as the details are not there.

It does not need to be country specific email for help centre! 

HOW CAN I EMAIL HELP CENTRE?  I am getting increasingly frustrated and I gues I am stiull relying on people from the forum to point this out to me: where exactly can i find the details, not just giving me links which I am not sure (no disrespect) I can trust due to lots of spam problems.

Thanks YOU

@Tina110 There is no email address for a help center.

David
Nancy208
Level 2
New Albany, OH

In the US, call 855-424-7262