Airbnb pricing-setting glitch???

Cassie7
Level 1
California, United States

Airbnb pricing-setting glitch???

Why are my weekDAY prices now displaying higher than my weekEND prices? My base price is set at $260. That is my only price. I cann't see where the $275 comes from, or why it's showing for all my weekDAYS for the next few months (Sunday night through Thursday night) The weekend price option I left entirely blank. I just want the flat rate option. My only other pricing is the charge for $200 deposit. I have not tried Airbnb's new fluxuating price Beta-test. So what gives? Just triple checked my various price setting options, cannot see where this glitch occured, or how to fix it. Any chance it's a glitch on Airbnb's end? Mysteriously, in a few months forward on my calendar, all days are at $260, as they should be. Help! 

1 Reply 1
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Hi @Cassie7

I checked your calendar and you are right about the weekdays being $275. If you have already checked all of the places, 1. weekday pricing 2.seasonal pricing 3.smart pricing to make sure something didn't accidentally get changed I would recommend just custom pricing the mismarked days in your calendar. It takes only seconds to highlight and change the price back to $260. If the problem comes up again I might try contacting Airbnb but for now just override.