Airbnb properties in Israeli settlements that occupy Palestinian land illegally.

Helen33
Level 1
Llandrillo, United Kingdom

Airbnb properties in Israeli settlements that occupy Palestinian land illegally.

Airbnb is listing properties for rent in Israeli settlements that violate international law and occupy Palestinian land illegally.

17 Replies 17

Are you serious? Same neighborhood?

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Helen33 What steps was your family taking to protect mine and others like mine when my grandma’s mom, dad and little sister were killed in the Holocaust? Please do not respond. This is such a wrong place to start a political discussion 

You have started the conversation.  What happened to your family was an evil horror.  

@Inna22 wrote:

@Helen33 What steps was your family taking to protect mine and others like mine when my grandma’s mom, dad and little sister were killed in the Holocaust? Please do not respond. This is such a wrong place to start a political discussion 

Violating the human rights of any group of people is not right nor is it wise.  The Palestinian people,  just like Israeli Jews, deserve a life with security, safety and full human rights.