Airbnb refuse to listen

Airbnb refuse to listen

I have a functioning Airbnb account run through my laptop, guests come and go and I get paid unfortunately on my IPad another "not finished registering" has existed for over a year. I have tried reporting this to Airbnb and sent screenshots of the unfinished listing but they maintain no problem exists. As my laptop has just failed I am forced to complete the unfinished listing on my IPad. This means uploading more photos and descriptions that already exist. Goodness knows what will happen now meanwhile I had guests last night and more to-night! Anybody got any idea how I can speak to someone 

1 Reply 1
René5
Level 5
Honolulu, HI

If you have been successfully hosting a listing on your AirBnB account (from your laptop, or any computer), then indeed your account is probably fine. It is likely your iPad app (either browser or AirBn app) and or cache. I would first 1) reboot your iPad and restart your iPad browser app or AirBnB app.  If the problem still exist on the AirBnB app, use the browser app and visa-versa. You can also use someone else's computer and log into the AirBnB website as well.