Airbnb wish list- Airbnb mortgage financing and Airbnb insurance policies

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Airbnb wish list- Airbnb mortgage financing and Airbnb insurance policies

Since it’s almost Christmas, I thought I’d make a wish to Santa Claus for just two things from Airbnb this coming year. 

1. Airbnb starts to finance mortgages for Airbnb host, so we can acquire property to list on Airbnb.

Tradiotional funding sources cringe when they hear you want to borrow money for an Airbnb property. Airbnb can see a host’s track record of hosting and make decisions that traditional lenders won’t make. If Airbnb is creating a new paradigm for hospitality, let’s shake up the lending and financial markets while we’re at it. I’m talking about put the billion dollar machine that is Airbnb to work for the members of the Airbnb community. Invest in US Brian, like WE invest in YOU. 

2. Airbnb brand name insurance policies that hold up when a claim is made.

thats all Santa, just those two things and if I can get a mortgage I only need $190 for my next project. Thank So! Kisses! 

34 Replies 34

The three mortgage lenders in the initiative are Quicken Loans, Citizens Bank, and Better Mortgage.

@David1827

Please let us know what sort of response you get, are you intending to approach all of them?

David
Corinne241
Level 1
Fort Worth, TX

This is great! It would be a perfect world if Airbnb could help their host with financing. Money would change hands, in an economically harmonious way. 

Tanya181
Level 1
Fredericton, Canada

I am a Canadian Airbnb host who is looking for a bank who will re- finance my mortgage.

Any banks in NB that will help? I have insurance, but the Airbnb thing is upopular with banks it seems.

Alick1
Level 2
Netherlands

I **bleep**ING HATE THIS WEBSITE  AND ALL THEIR USERS!