All my fellow hosts out there, Has anyone had this experience.....

All my fellow hosts out there, Has anyone had this experience.....

Airbnb- No Customer Service, After Canceling My Guest the Day of Check-in With no Explanation!

Hi Airbnb Customer Care Team and Trust and Safety Department I am following up on an issue for the 4th time, that no one seems to want to take ownership of at Airbnb. This issue and the lack of follow through from the Airbnb Customer Service Team really calls in question whether or not Airbnb is in fact there for hosts, when it really counts. I've called in numerous times and over and over again, no one at Airbnb has taken ownership of what happened or to see this through to a resolution. Each time I call I am given promises of follow up and resolution, but none of which actually materializes. Airbnb supposedly prides itself on being there for hosts when in fact when really need customer service it seems that it is actually a scarcity at Airbnb.

As hosts we all work hard to accommodate our guests and when things don't go well we are the ones facing the harsh reviews. So as a host that has worked hard to keep getting those great reviews, my request is pretty simple. I want an explanation as to why on the busiest weekend in the city my verified reservation for the August long weekend was cancelled at literally the last minute with no explanation, why my calendar, wasn't opened immediately for other potential guests and why I wasn't compensated. To this date there has been no sound explanation of what happened, why there was absolutely no follow up or customer service to address my concerns or what happened.

To be honest, this has been a very souring experience with Airbnb and that's putting it mildly. Thank you

0 Replies 0