App Messenger Failure: Hosting Metrics Hazard

Sarah1045
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

App Messenger Failure: Hosting Metrics Hazard

We've been finding that the AirBnb messenger in app has been failing to load recent messages - we assumed it was our devices, but have had a couple of recent guests report not getting our welcome instructions (which we send through messenger after booking). We had assumed it was just those guests who go, "No I didn't get it" when they hadn't read it, but we just had a guest call us to ask why we hadn't sent check in info. After talking by phone we confirmed he had received them after booking but didn't see them in the app.

Airbnb seems aware of this issue, but indifferent - after calling into Super host support and obviously getting India bc San Francisco doesn't work weekends, I've got a call scheduled with tech support, but wanted to make other hosts aware of the issue so you can call in - we have 100% ratings on communication, but I'm concerned about getting less than 5 stars because guests aren't seeing messages. If you've been inconvenienced or are worried about the same ratings issue, AirBnb will likely take action more quickly if a lot of hosts call in.

0 Replies 0