Apple Wallet -

Phil176
Level 1
Ottawa, Canada

Apple Wallet -

Haven't been able to add my reservations recently. I just get an error message - the pass cannot be read because it isn't valid. How can this be fixed? I contacted Airbnb with screenshots, but they didn't know.

15 Replies 15
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Phil176  Are you on an Apple iPhone? If so and it's not working try to reinstall the AirBnB app and see if that works. 

I tried, but no cigar 😞 . Thanks!

The same here ;(
Tatyana25
Level 1
Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

just installed the app and can't find where I can add my reservation to apple wallet 😞

Nadine339
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Any update to this? Was anyone able to find out how to add reservations to Apple wallet?

Sarper0
Level 1
Antalya, Turkey

I just found out.

-On IOS open airbnb app and click on Trips.

-Click on the Upcoming Trip.

-Click "Trip Overview", not the title, just below it, where you see your dates and the address roughly. e.g. "Sep 10 - Sep 14"

-Now you should be in the main page of the reservation. Scroll all the way down. "Add to Apple Wallet" is there.

Hope that helps.

Vladimir21
Level 1
Saint Petersburg, Russia

Well. For me it is not...

My AirBnB doesn’t have that option and I’ve reinstalled the app too. Can’t add it anymore 😞

AirBnB no longer comes up as a compatible app with apple wallet...

gracias por la ayuda fue perfecta

Mere221
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Worked ! 

Slobodan17
Level 1
Saint Paul, MN

Previous instructions are incomplete. Try this instead:

1. Open the Airbnb app

2. Go to Trips (bottom tab bar, middle)

3. In a list of Upcoming Plans, select the one you want to add to Wallet by tapping anywhere on that big square

4. Where it says Where you’re staying, tap on Your apartment reservation (but NOT on either Contact host or Change or cancel...)

5. In the details for the apartment (or house) reservation, scroll ALL The way down, to the end of the details (it’s quite a ways down)

6. At the very bottom, you’ll now see Add to wallet >, tap that

7. Add the pass you’ll see loaded by hitting the Add link in the upper right-hand corner.

DONE.

Done! Thank you!

Does it work for experiences?