Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Are you planning your winter vacation?

Winter vacation 2.0.png

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well!

As most of us are preparing for the holidays to come, I was wondering if any of you have been planning to go for a winter vacation. Or maybe now that you've had a busy season, you are planning to take a break until the festive season starts? Here in the UK, most people plan their holiday to escape winter so that they can spend their time somewhere in a warm climate. I used to go for a winter vacation with my family, and the destination would usually be Germany or Austria because of the great skiing facilities. I acknowledge that every one of us is living in a different climate, so perhaps you'll be doing some waterskiing instead?

I have no winter vacation booked for this year, but if you have any recommendations, please let me know 🙂

I would love to hear your plans!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

18 Replies 18
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

December is veeery busy period for us in Zagreb so we will spend it hosting guests from all over the world 🙂 Zagreb is already for 2 years the first and THE BEST DESTINATION for this time of the year according to Lonely planet .

Festive season in Zagreb begins at December 2nd and lasts until January 7th. 

The whole city center is decorated and there are concerts, fairs and festivals everywhere. People enjoy hot wine ,hot dogs , fine pastry and Christmas vibe 🙂 On one of the squares is the big skating rink so if any of you decides to visit Zagreb, bring your skates with you 🙂

If you want to see what is going on just search for ADVENTZAGREB ... and of course book our place which is on the perfect location to explore the city 🙂

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Branka-and-Silvia0

Wow! A whole month? It must be so cosy in Zagreb :-).  I'm actually not too bad in ice skating haha!

Feel free to share some pictures!

-----

@Quincy actually total Advent madness lasts for more than a month . It is great for tourists but it is not easy to survive it if you acctually have to work something during that period .  Traffic is terrible, parking space is just a dream...

Here is a picture of the Ice park on King Tomislav square in the city center, just 5 min walk away from our listings so bring your skates with you 🙂

There are another two parks behind it and then Main square and European square...  an all those locations (and many more) are concerts, events etc... 

ice park

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow! This looks amazing @Branka-and-Silvia0!

-----