Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Rowan1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello,

Anyone out there in Athens who manages AirBNB properties? I own two flats in central Athens and need professional management, since I am not in Athens very much these days. Someone who knows the requirements to meet and greet guests, give keys, make people feel comfortable and at home, etc.

Thanks for any information!

Rowan

275 Replies 275
Nicos7
Level 2
London, GB

Hi, 

My flat is in Ambelokypoi, near president hotel, and  I would like someone to take care of the cleaning (space and linen) and the overall management of the listing (check in etc). I will be handling the reservation on the airbnb app myself, but it would be great to have a reliable person on the ground for the rest?  The flat will be ready from mid March - April onwards. Does anybody have any recommendations? 

Regards, 

N

@Nicos7 

Hi Nico

** [Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Thanks Dianne 

Hello Niko, 

Try to contact Ira Pagoni at Diamond homes.

Hello Niko,

My name is Tanya and I do hosting and management in Athens(center and northern & western suburbs ). I speak fluently English , Greek, Bulgarian (mother tongue), some German and Russian too, like extra I usually make lists with shops and activities for the guests, if they share some interests that they have and non-touristic places that they would like to  to visit.

If you want to discuss further you can reach me via mail or mobile 🙂

Best regards,

Tanya*sensitive information hidden*

Hi Niko,

I'm experienced in exactly what you're looking for and I can give solid references from my previous employees. 

I've been supervising and cleaning a guesthouse with 5 rooms (3 ensuites and 2 rooms)  last year also managed the bookings and check ins. The property got really good reviews during my management. 

I'd like to explain more about my experiences. If you'll be interested, please reach me at *sensitive information hidden*

Kind Regards,

İstem

Johnny288
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi Istem,

I am interested in your property management services in Athens. How can I get in touch with you?