Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Rowan1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello,

Anyone out there in Athens who manages AirBNB properties? I own two flats in central Athens and need professional management, since I am not in Athens very much these days. Someone who knows the requirements to meet and greet guests, give keys, make people feel comfortable and at home, etc.

Thanks for any information!

Rowan

275 Replies 275

Hello Dan and Anna!

I am interested in your request, if still valid. I even have a seminar for roof gardens 🙂 

Best regards, 

Tanya

G-S-H0
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Dear All hello!

Greek summer houses is a property rental hub, located and dealing with the beauties of Greece.
We are a platform that aims to connect property owners all over Greece with people from all over the world, who are looking for a comfortable, unique holiday experience.
Through our network of properties, trusted to us by their owners so as to put them out in the rental market, we are able to provide multiple accommodation options according to one’s needs and expectations.
Our team consists of experienced, passionate and committed professionals whose goal is to provide best service possible and leave all associates with a smile on their face.
SERVICES
Greek Summer Houses is here to transform your property into a source of income, given that it meets our criteria.
We are taking your property and make it available for rental to the far ends of Earth, ensuring that it will be included and promoted within the world’s most popular booking sites, attracting the attention of their vast number of visitors.
Moreover, Greek Summer Houses will create, update and maintain a dedicated Facebook page and an online booking calendar, for the owner to have a real time view of the bookings.
For you as an owner, all you have to do is provide us with a full description of your property, including photos and videos, as well as some useful information about your property’s location and its nearby area and surroundings.
If your property meets our standards, we confirm our collaboration with a written agreement, and from that point onwards, our team will take care of the rest. You let our know-how spread and promote your property, while you sit back and view your incoming bookings.

Georgia112
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Γεια σας,

Έχουμε ένα διαμέρισμα στην οδό Χατζηχρήστου (ακριβώς απέναντι από το μουσείο της Ακρόπολης) το οποίο προς το παρόν ανακαινίζεται. Από την καινούργια χρονιά θα χρειαστούμε κάποιον για check-in/check-out, καθαρισμό κ.λπ. Αν κάποιος ενδιαφέρεται, ας μου στείλει μήνυμα και θα επικοινωνήσω μαζί του.

Ευχαριστώ,

Γεωργία

Καλημέρα σας! Ενδιαφέρομαι για το διαμέρισμα που έχετε- έχω κάνει το ίδιο σε ένα άλλο σε δυπλανό δρόμο. Έχω αρκετά χρόνο καθημερηνά και το ΣΚ. Μιλάω αγγλικά,ελληνικά, βουλγαρικά και λίγα ρώσικα.

Με εκτίμηση,

Τάνια

My name is Marietta and I'm the owner of Athens Luxury Homes, a luxury property management company based in Kolonaki, Athens. At the same time, I'm myself a successful Airbnb Plus listing owner and a Superhost (we only get 5-star reviews)! Here at Athens Luxury Homes, we are perfectionists, we adore what we do and we go above and beyond providing a consistent world-class experience to guests, together with a committed and professional service to our partner property owners. We pick out only the best properties to be included in our elite collection. If you own such property I would be very excited to have a discussion with you!! 🙂 

Σωτηρης0
Level 2
Oraiokastro, Greece

Goodafternoon, My name is Sotiris and I live permanently in Thessaloniki. I own 1 beautiful apartment in Porto Rafti (Athens) and I would like to find someone every time i host new Guests to provide  all the necessary services needed such as House cleaning , linens -towels washing, drying and change etc.

Hello, my name is Nada, and I do not live in Athens for the moment. 

I own a studio in Neos cosmos in athens, and I am looking for someone who can manage it and rent it thru Airbnb.

Hi Nada,

I am living in Athens center and can help you with managing your place.  I'd like to give you my contacts for further discussion but I am not sure if this platform will let the personal details seen. If not, we can keep in touch here.

Here they are:

hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Istem

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Tom503
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

hi nada,

i would like to have your details regarding an apartment that i want to rent on airbnb
thanf you!
tom

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

hi,Myname is William,I bought a property located between kokaki and neo kosmos,few minutes walking to the acropolis museum metro,100sqm,top floor,entire view with acropolis.I don't stay Athens ,and looking for someone with experienced to fully manage it,tks! 

mobile:*

email:**

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

My name is Marietta and I'm the owner of Athens Luxury Homes, a luxury property management company based in Kolonaki, Athens. At the same time, I'm myself a successful Airbnb Plus listing owner and a Superhost (we only get 5* reviews)! Here at Athens Luxury Homes, we are perfectionists, we adore what we do and we go above and beyond providing a consistent world-class experience to guests, together with a committed and professional service to our partner property owners. We pick out only the best properties to be included in our elite collection. If you own such property I would be very excited to have a discussion with you!! 🙂 

hi,

@İstem0 wrote:

Hi Nada,

I am living in Athens center and can help you with managing your place.  I'd like to give you my contacts for further discussion but I am not sure if this platform will let the personal details seen. If not, we can keep in touch here.

Here they are:

hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Istem

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines

@İstem0 wrote:

Hi Nada,

Here they are:

hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Istem

r u interesting to manage my property at Athens? pls contact me,I am travelling in Athens at the moment,tks!

Ovidiu3
Level 2
Cloyes-sur-le-Loir, France

Hi Istem, 

Are you still managing flats?

How can we get in touch?

Regards, 

Ovi

Hi!  My husband Nikos (Greek/American) and I (Australian) have recently moved to the Cyclades and are looking for property owners  in need of hosting and property managment services in any of the Cycladic islands.  Nikos was the Guest Host and experience manager for a very successful multi cabin Airbnb property in California, we both managed 2 properties in KL, Malaysia while living there and have spent the last 2 years travelling the world analysing best Airbnb practice.  We have just started our business in Greece but use time management software, pricing optimisation tools, real time reporting and only the best suppliers to manage your property to ensure 5 star status and deliver maximum booking opportunities.  If youre interested to talk more pls DM me.  🙂 cheers, Emma

Andreas424
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi everyone.

I have two units in downtown Athens that I would like to AirBnB. Do you have any recommendations for property management there that will handle the cleaning, keys, and other problems (plumbing, heating/air) that might arise? 

Thank you!