Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Rowan1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello,

Anyone out there in Athens who manages AirBNB properties? I own two flats in central Athens and need professional management, since I am not in Athens very much these days. Someone who knows the requirements to meet and greet guests, give keys, make people feel comfortable and at home, etc.

Thanks for any information!

Rowan

275 Replies 275

we have 5 short term aparetments for rent in koloktroni st center of Athens , We intend to go on the market Mid May 2019 . Fully furnished studio 25 sq meters for couple + 1 . 

we need property managemnt company . Please send your refernces + an offer incluyding economic reveniew for 1 year . *sensistive information hidden*

Hello Uri,

** [Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Regards, 

Memi

Hi Alexandros, 

I am thinking of investing in a smal place in athens that I would like to rent out on air bnb but I am based in the Uk so need someoe to manage it. I would like to get an idea of price and whats inlcuded. would you be able to provide me with this information?

many Thanks 

Rachel

Hi Rachel! I am on the same page, thinking to buy. Please PM so we can share some ideas and findings perhaps.

Best wishes,

Anastasia

Hi Anastasia,

Im not sure how I can private message you?! are you able to msg me first?

Ive recently been in Greece for 6 weeks volunteering at a refugee camp and fell in love with Athens, I did contact some etsate agents while I was there and viewed a few places but they werent as close to the attractions as I would of liked.

Also talking to local Greek people was intersteing and it seems so much of Athens is now non greeks buying for air bnb. But Athens is never going to go out of fashion! even with the current economy and will always attract tourists which in turn brings money to Athens.

I still recieve email from the agents and as I specified my main reason for buying was air bnb they send me ones that are already air bnb which is helpful.

It appears there are a few types payments that need to be made to the government and a yearly payment, also as I live in the UK my income is also taxed over there in Greece. you must also have a Greek tax number before you can open a bank account which must be done in person. Things in Greece move VERY slowly and I am a bit dubious of being ripped off as a foreigner but would love to speak to others who have bought in Greece and hear their experiences. 

Hi Rachel! Great to hear from you! Thank you so much for the information, it's exactly what my research has shown. I also heard that fraud in real estate transactions was not uncommon there. Another question is the AirBnb regulations the government is working on, not sure if you heard of it - they also want to limit STR to 90 or even 60 days depending on the size of the city.

I am not sure why I am not able to PM you, can you add me on FB - Anastasia ** from Moscow, Russia

hay, I can find one Anastasia ** but doesnt say Moscow or Russia, Do you have 'i love my life' sign as your background?

Yes! That's me!!!

Hi Rachel,

I'm currently in the same situation- did things work out for you? Would appreciate it if you could provide some insight based on your previous experience. How can we get connected? My contact is *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi. I have an apartment in Kaisariani that has been managing as an owner for 4 years. I will go to the U.S for a year and I am looking for someone with experience to manage my apartment.

If you are the appropriate person, please, write me back.

Thanks, Vanna

If you are an owner of a listing in Airbnb and looking for a complete management solution ,

then KeyBee Hosting is your definite choice. Already managing over 100 listings in one of the world's most demanding and Airbnb profitable cities, San Francisco, California, we expanded our business

in Greece.

We offer check-in and check-out services, online management of your property, as well as extra services, all completely individual and charged per se.

Speaking of flexibility, it comes with no contracts, no percentage charges on your renting income,

no minimum charges. You use our services as often as you need!

We are a community of bees and hosts that is built on trust. Our bees are handpicked and background checked. You rate them, we listen.

With Keybee Hosting, everything is at your fingertips. You don’t even need to leave your sofa in order to start earning with Airbnb, while at the same time you enjoy all you and your guests need in one place!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Καλησπέρα Alexandros !

Είσαι διαθέσιμoς τον Αυγουστο για ένα διαμέρισμά στο Π.Φάληρο? Αν ναι, πόσο είναι η χρέωση σου για check in - check out και ίσως για συννενόηση με κάποια εταιρεία για καθαρισμό? Ευχαριστώ. Αντώνης 

[Personal information hidden - to use the DM function here in the Community Center, hover over the profile photo of this post and click 'Send Message']

Hi Alexandros, 

I am interested to have my apartment in Athens managed by a property management company for airbnb rentals. Could you please send me your contact details to discuss? 

thanks,

Nader

[personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Hi Nader!

Let me introduce myself. I am an American educated (Columbia Uni.) entrepreneur and have built a boutique management rental company which currently operates 33 apartments in Athens.

I was wondering if you are still looking for someone to facilitate you re. your apartment's management.

Best,
Alex

Hi, can you please contact me to discuss an oportuynity for co hostine an apartment in N. Kosmos, Athens...60sqm, 1 bedrrom but room for more beds...not furnished at the moment