Automate Cleaning Dates for Housekeepers

Automate Cleaning Dates for Housekeepers

Hello fellow Airbnb Hosts!

I have a few listed units and it's becoming somewhat of a tedious task to keep checking my Airbnb calendar for new dates for when my cleaner needs to go over and clean. 

Does anyone know of a more automated way where I could get her a list of cleaning dates? 

I’ve offered to give her the calendar link so she could add it to her phone’s calendar, but she’s not comfortable with that. She wants a list of the dates. 

Any help would be great!

Thanks!
Benjamin 
35 Replies 35
John1080
Level 10
Westcliffe, CO

I'm interested in the above discussion about making the cleaners co-hosts. I have never used the co-host function, so I don't know how it works. Is there any way to make them co-hosts without allowing them to see the prices and that sort of thing? 

Logan48
Level 2
Laie, HI

Sorry to say I tried TurnoverBnB in Hawaii since the software developer was in Hawaii as well.  No luck, only one offer and the price is double what I currently pay.  Sorry, I was hoping for a lot from this software, but it's a NO GO for me.  I'm still looking for ways to find good cleaners.  Hope someone here is in North Shore Hawaii and can help me out.  Would appreciate any feedback.  I do thank Sara for her reply.

Thanks for letting us know Logan48

Tim209
Level 7
Honolulu, HI

@Logan48 Hey Logan! Most of the cleaners on Oahu on our marketplace are located in Honolulu/Kailua/Koolina. Unfortunately we don’t have too many cleaners on the North Shore. 

Even though we’re based in Hawaii, our network is global and we have many cleaners on our marketplace from Sydney to London. Sorry you didn’t find a cleaner you like! You can always use our autonatic scheduling software with a cleaner you find off our system. 

Hi Tim

I love the TurnoverBNB system.  I designed something similar in my mind...and then found you'd already done it, and much more!  Thank you!

The only thing is that my cleaner has always seen the full calendar and she can choose anytime in our void periods to clean.  If the apartment is empty for 4 days between bookings I don't mind if she cleans at 10pm the day my guests  leave, or 6am the day after...or some other time in those 4 days between.

We only make things hard and demand that she cleans between 11am and 3pm when we have a same day changeover.

The calendar on the PC version shows the bookings and we could work with that (she could accept the 'project' as is but then actually do the clean anytime in that vacant period), however she doesn't use a PC and the app version doesn't show the bookings.  It only shows the projects.

In the worst example the system has her bust a gut to clean before 3pm on the day the guests leave, and then the place is empty for 3 weeks.  It doesn't make sense.  She needs visibility of the bookings as well.

I also use the app most of the time and I can't even manually edit the 'projects' to have longer dates because I can't see the bookings either.

I wonder if there is any way to enable showing the bookings on the mobile app calendar? 

Or, failing  that, to have the 'clean after' time when the guests leave, and the 'finish before' as when the next guest arrives?

Thank you again

Simon

@Simon734  We have a flexible cleaning window option for this purpose.  It lengthens the cleaning project window up to x days after the last checkout (x days being adjustable in your settings) and automatically shortens and alerts your cleaner if you get a booking in that time. 

You can turn this feature on in your property settings - If you need help, you can reach out to our live chat on the website and we can walk you through it.  

Tim