Availability

Availability

Hi

I am a Naples superhost with availability for this evening but when I search for available listings in Naples for tonight my listing does not appear? Done a similar exercise for a night next month and again no listing? Experienced this multiple times. Why?

Ian 

6 Replies 6

I have taken screenshots of Naples listings for tonight showing 5 listings available and excluding mine. Also taken screenshots of same request a few minutes later showing 44 listings and including mine

Ian

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Do your availability setings require at least 1 day's notice before guests arrive?  If so, you'll need to change it to same day.

Thank you for the heads up but our settings are for same day by 9.00pm on all our listings. We appreciate your response

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

So the 2 listings I found below via a search for Naples for tonight are not yours then? You do need to zoom in to your area (presumably due to the large number of listings in Naples) but they are there:

naples_fl.jpg

Actually a second search when it was not zoomed in stiull resulted in your listings coming back on the first page. Perhaps log out and view it as a visitor or clear your browser cache. They are certainly being found.

Thank you for your response but here are two screenshots taken one minute apart from earlier today on a search for one room/one guest for evening of 10 Nov 2016 in Naples. First shows only 5 listings available and excluding ours. Second shows 44 listings available including ours.Screenshot 2016-11-10 at 2.39.04 PM.pngScreenshot 2016-11-10 at 2.40.19 PM.png

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@IanandElizabeth0 but you had the zoom level different for each search and that has a major impact on the results. We can't give you a definitive answer here in the CC, you'd need to contact Airbnb.