Booking

Booking

When I search for my property for rent for less than a month it comes up in the search. But if I search for more than one month rental my property does not shows up. What do I need to do so if someone wants to rent my place for 3 month it will come up as an availavble property? I already updated the calender. HELP...

4 Replies 4

I have the settings at minimum 14 nights and max 365 nights. Still does not work.

@Robert-and-Vivian0

I checked your listing and your calender shows "min. stay varies". I'm guessing that under "Trip Length" maybe you have set some personal "Additional Requirements"??? 

I see Aug 25, 26, 27 blocked, so your listing will not show in any searches for long term stays that include those dates. 

If I put in a start date of Aug 28, then the min requirement is 14 days (Sep 11) but max is only up to Dec 27 because Dec 28~Jan 11 are blocked. Also Feb~Mar 2018 are fully blocked. And your booking window seems to be 12 months into the future. 

You should make sure ALL your settings are consistent to reflect what you want. Hope this helps~

I found the problem. The thing is that for a property to show for more than 28 days search one must give a discount on the stay. 

I had it at 0% so the system will not show it. Now is at a discount of 1% and it shows. 

Do the search from Sept 1 till Oct 30 and it will show now.