Breakfast Time

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Breakfast Time

Salute

As you know, every guest has the time when wants to stand up at the mornning, or have to stand up cause she/he has some plans or works. So, at night and with new guest, how can one tell to the guest nicely at which time you want to have the breakfast ? Cause one do not want his guest to feel stressed but only wants to know a time for  preparing breakfast.  

Thanks,  

Miloud

36 Replies 36

Thank you Sarah,  

It is active now. I think, when i had updated the photos, the profil was inactivated. It is working now. 

Thanks, 

Miloud 

@Miloud0  Much better! Congratulations. That's quite the party couch you have there. And you must have had to hang off the ceiling to get the 2 twin beds in the one room shot 🙂 But now it clearly shows the accomodation in that room.

Here's to more bookings!

Salute Sarah, 

Thank you very much and i am happy that you like the photos. 

Sarah, You have tolen : "You must have had to hang off the ceiling to get the 2 twin beds in the one room shot". Which room you mean? If it is possible for you, could you explaine more? 

Thanks, 

Miloud

@Miloud0   I was just joking- sometimes jokes don't work well except if both people have the same native language. I was talking about the room with the 2 twin beds with the green-patterned covers where you managed this time to get a photo which showed both the beds and the tables in between- from the angle it was taken, it looked like the photo would have had to be taken by a either a really tall person, standing on a ladder, or hanging off the ceiling. It's so much better than the previous photos where you took a shot of each bed, those didn't make it evident that the 2 beds were in one room (even if we say things in the listing description, people don't always read thoroughly, but they do look at pictures)

Salute Sarah,  

Thanks for the explication. I like so much while you are joking with me, it work well Sarah.   

You are right. I understand now, but that room is rectangular and it is hard to get the photo you told me and however that in the near future i will see how we, with my friend, can do. many thanks. 

If is possible, could you tell me if i need to repair other things?  

Thanks, 

Miloud

No, @Miloud0  I was saying that the new photo is good! It shows that room and the beds really clearly- it's not necessary to get the whole bed in the photo, in the new photo, I can see the 2 beds, the tables in between, I can see that there is lots of room between the beds, all is fine. Don't change it.

I don't see anything else that doesn't look good now. Your home looks so luxurious-like a beautiful museum full of well-chosen furnishing and decor. 

Thank you Sarah for compliment. My sister made all house decorations, she is designer.

I also like your home and the natural place in which it is situated.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Miloud0  Is there a way to stand back far enough that you can get both beds that are in the same room in the same photo? The whole bed doesn't need to be in the photo, but it would be good if it was clear that they are 2 beds in one room. I was actually talking about the big bed photos- are those all different beds in different rooms? There seemed to be 4 photos of what looks like the same large bed. And these photos you posted above are a good example of what I was mentioning- you have beautiful patterned bedspreads and pillows and I'm sure the colors are actually more vibrant than how it appears in the photo.

Yes Sarah, i can not take them at the same photo. But i will see how could i re-do them. especially the beds of 4 photos. We have other rooms but they are not at the photos

I have done a small photo reparations with windows help. Thank you so much Sarah and Mike for the informations. With time i can re-do them. 

Sarah, i have already seen your profil, you have a so beautiful place

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Miloud0  Thank you for saying so and I'm glad I could help. I very recently had a Canadian guest who came alone, her husband had to stay home for work- he is Moroccan.  She said they go to Morocco every year or two and that they want to buy a house there (all his family is there) and invited me to come stay with them anytime. So I might make it to Morroco one of these days, there aren't many places I'm that interested to travel to at this older stage of my life, but I've always wanted to go to Morocco. I love the beautiful textiles, handicrafts, tiles, and architecture. 

I am olso so glad that you helped me. I am sure that it is a good idea to come to Morocco, as well as i am sure that you will like it. Yes, we have the beautiful textiles, handicrafts, and architecture,which tourists like them so much. Visit us you are so wellcomed. 

If you prefer Rabat i am going to show you our historical locations, museums or places where there are handicrafts, textiles......and so on. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Miloud0

In your situation, I would  give your guests a slot for breakfast that works for you say 8.30 - 10.00 a.m. or 9- 10.00 a.m.

Then if guests can't make that  - leave some coffee, juice and fruit or similar.

I have been to Fez and absolutely loved it. Can't wait to go back to Morrocco. 

Thank you Helen.  What you told is a good idea, i liked it, and olso i can waite for them cause Moroccan traditional breakfast need to be hot or warm like Moroccan tea, soup, pastries.....and so on.  

Yes Helen, Fez is beautiful. when you decide to go back to Morocco another kind of beauty in other cities as Marrakech, Rabat, Saouira........

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Also @Miloud0

Can I give some more advice. 

I agree ask a friend who is a good photographer to take some photos to show off your lovely place. And include photos of nearby attractions and places of interest in Rabat.

Also your price seems far too cheap. Have you looked at what others are charging in your area with similar properties?