Brisbane hosts.

Tami4
Level 2
Woolloongabba, Australia

Brisbane hosts.

I was in the middle of hearing about other hosting platforms and Airbnb photos when they shut the 'groups' and redirected me here. There was also talk of a Brisbane Facebook page.
Would still like to hear more if any of those other Brisbane hosts find themselves here.
2 Replies 2
Andrea-and--Matt0
Level 3
Aspley, Australia

Hi Tami

the Brisbane group is still active, for the moment anyway.  If you go to 

https://www.airbnb.com.au/groups/1805

you should be able to find the ongoing conversations.

cheers

Matt

Hi Andrea and Matt,

is there a BRisbane Group? I tried the URl=L given but it directed me to Community.  I think it would be good to be able to share Info etc...for instance I recently had a 3 day booking made.  Then Guest requested that an 'online shopping parcel' be delivered to my place. And that "if you aren't there then I can take the delivery card to Post Office and collect the parcels'.     So it went from parcel to parcels.  I declined permission to accept parcel. Guest said "No worries will have parcel delivered to a Friend's place.' Then, 6 days before booking she cancelled saying trip cancelled.  It all sounded a bit iffy, especially since she was only staying for 3 days and she lives at Gold Coast. What would you do?  I am hoping that now she has my address, she is not going to use that in some way.