Bug - attempting to update custom weekly pricing - not updating with "apply" button

Julie3
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Bug - attempting to update custom weekly pricing - not updating with "apply" button

You can see by the attachment that I was in the right place attempting to update the custom weekly pricing for my unit - I thought this had worked the other day and only noticed the problem today when someone attempted to book my unit and the price was wrong.

Today I attempted on multiple occasions to "apply" some changes and every time I went back in, the original pricing was there.

I am going to have angry people booking the unit or losing money because i cannot update the price. 

Please attempt to duplicate this and report the bug so that I can update my pricing. I doubt that this is isolated to only my account, but just in case, my property email is ***

Thank you for your quick attention to this critical issue.

Looking forward,

Julie

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 15.49.14.png

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Julie3,

Welcome to the Community Center, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.

Just to let you know, the CC is for host to host discussion, and is not managed by any of the support team, therefore I have removed your email address from you post (I wouldn't recommend you posting any personal details here for safety reasons).

Just so that I understand correctly, when you are clicking save it is just not saving your new prices? Is this happening across your account or just here? As this appears to be quite an issolated issue, I would recommend you contacting Airbnb Support directly (details on this can be found by using the search bar here). I will highlight this potential issue with my colleagues incase other cases arise. 

Thanks so much. Speak to you soon. Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.