Calendar Settings - Preparation time

Nige0
Level 2
Brisbane, Australia

Calendar Settings - Preparation time

Hi guys

My idea is to include an additional option under the 'Calendar - Preparation time' setting of 'Block 1 night after each reservation'. This new option would come into play when consecutive bookings are received and it would only block 1 night after the reservation instead of two nights with the current option of 'Block 1 night before and after each reservation'. I'm certainly not suggesting to get rid of the current options but just add to it to create more flexibility and potential earning power and more fees for Airbnb. Cheers Nige

5 Replies 5
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Beverley18
Level 1
Oldham, United Kingdom

This is what I would expect.  I would like to make sure I have time to prepare for the next booking. eg. someone leaves on 16th - leave 16th pm and 17th am free to clean and new guest can arrive 17th pm.  So one night no one staying.  If it blocks one day before and one day after - does that mean you have 2 nights between guests. eg. someone leave on 16th, and next available slot would be check-in on 18th because 17th would be the one day before blocked?

Monica437
Level 2
Nuriootpa, Australia

I agree - can we have only 1 rest day after a booking as an option, separate to the one day before and after?

It restricts availaibility.

Claudia608
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Help!  I have my Preparation time settings set for Block 1 night before and after each reservation, yet, instant bookings are being done the same day!  This is causing me a lot of stress and having to take time off work....is there a glitch?

Richard456
Level 1
Freeport, Bahamas

I agree, come on Airbnb give us some more options