Calendar glitch

Tara51
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

Calendar glitch

My calendar has been booked automatically for a booking in December - but when I go into this reservation, it is not confirmed as an actual booking. I cant seem to unblock the calendar and it is really annoying as this is the busy time of year, so I dont want to lose potential guests. When I go to my listing page as preview it shows as blocked as well. 

Has anyone had this happen to them or can anyone provide any assistance on what I can do? I have also tried looking for contact details for airbnb to alert them, but I don't know where to find their contact details. 

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

8 Replies 8
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Sometimes when an unverified guest tries to book AirBnB blocks out the dates in your calendar for about 24 hours while they complete verification - if it's any longer than 24hours contact AirBnB to see what the problem is.

Yeah it has been for a couple of weeks. Ive tried everything to unblock it. How do I contact Airbnb- ive been looking everywhere for contact details, but have had no luck.

Thank you for responding 🙂

How do I CONTACT Airbnb about than extremely annoying, time and money draining glitch in my calendar that wont allow me to remove a cancelled  booking, as this is blocking the dates in HomeAway calendar too

@Elizabeth119  @Elizabeth119

Find the communtiy help under the "discuss" tab above.

I have got the same problem - wondered why my bookings stopped just as i received Superhost Status when i thpought they would increase...just looked and saw everything is locked out..trying to contact Airbnb is a nightmare and it wont release those greyed out dates -its as though the whole calendar is frozen???!!

Incredibly frustrating espec at peak time of the year!!

Joyce40
Level 1
Beaumont, TX

A lady who was inquiring about a booking just informed me that my calender showed the apartment was not available after December.  Sure enough, when I checked, all months were blocked in grey as unavailable.  I cleared through August, 1017 but was unable to clear after that.  I hate to think I might have lost bookings because of this calendar problem.  I guess the answer is to check my calendar every day and be sure it isn't accidentally blocked....what a pain.  They are encouraging me to sync with my other calendars, but I don't have any other calendars.  The Airbnb calendar is the only one I need if it would just work correctly.

Roz4
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

I just had that happen last night! I had to manually go through and adjust each day to being "available" and also the settings- like what time I'll accept same day bookings up till had changed. It stressed me out. Its a bad time of year to be looking booked when you arent!

Sudhakar1
Level 1
Pune, India

Its a real unfriendly calendar - today I tried changing blocked dates to Dec 27 to Jan 02 - but it wont budge from 1 to 4 Jan 2017 !! 

Whats with the software team or the programmers ? 

Despite everything - this really messe up all our efforts to being a good host. 

I wonder if others too have faced this problem - it seems Tara from Melbourne is facing similar issues.

SO MAY WE EXPECT SOME HELP FROM THE AIRBNB TEAM, AND SOON TOO? I have also tried looking for contact details for airbnb to alert them, but I don't know where to find their contact details. 

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!