Calenders

Calenders

I am having trouble linking calenders, one person has booked but I have 3 bedrooms so no one else is able to book, can you help please, the instructions won't allow me to link calenders

6 Replies 6
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lesley140,

I hope that I'm not misunderstanding the issue.

There's just one 3 room listing on your profile. To be able to rent the rooms separately to unconnected people then you have to create a separate listing for each room.

Each room will then have its own calendar.

If you wish, you can also keep your current 3 room listing so you can also rent to a larger group. In that case you'll have to link the individual room calendars with the current 3 room calendar to avoid simultaneous booking of the 3 room and any of the 1 room listings.

Steve.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

Thank you @Lesley0 for this topic. 

Thanks @Steve0. Do you mean that if one has 3 bedrooms need to make, if she/he wants, 3 listings? : 

1-  3 Bedrooms 

2-  2 Bedrooms 

3-  1 Bedroom 

If it is possible for you, how can one link with them at the calendars? 

Many thanks, 

Miloud

Hello @Miloud0,

No, that's not the way the listings would be.

It would be

1- listing for room 1

2- listing for room 2

3- listing for room 3

and, if you want to rent to a larger group

4- listing for 3 rooms

If you have 3 rooms and want to rent each one separately you have to have 3 listings, one for each room. That is three 1 room listings.

If you also want to rent to a larger group you can have a 4th listing that has all 3 rooms.

You could have a 5th listing with two of the rooms if you wish but I think that's getting a bit complicated.

If you have 3 listings, one for each room, and also a 3 room listing then you must link the calendars for each 1 room lisitng with the calendar for the 3 room listing. That is to avoid getting a booking for the 3 room listing at the same time as one for one of the one room listings.

Steve.

Salute @Steve0,  

Thank you very much for the reply and explaication. It is so clear and helpful.  

Thanks,  

Miloud

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Lesley140 @Miloud0

Click the links below for more information on listing more bedrooms

how-do-i-list-multiple-rooms

how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings

Thank you very much @Jeff0 for the informations. they are so helpfull.  

Thanks, 

Miloud