Can I change my greeting message?

Answered!
Robyn120
Level 2
Nelson Bay, Australia

Can I change my greeting message?

When I set up on Airbnb I must have set up a greeting that is sent to my guests at the time they book.  The greeting asks what their preferences are for their breakfast and now I wish to change it.  Does anyone know how I change the greeting? I have been looking all over my dashboard but just cant find it.

1 Best Answer
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Robyn120   @Branka-and-Silvia0  I thought I could go straight to it and posted an answer without even looking, but had to do a bit of searching. Possibly it has been moved Branka which may have tricked you too.

I have found it Robyn. You can access your 'welcome message' in your Listing Editing section!

You will find it under 'Booking Settings' and it if you click 'Guest Requirements' you will find it as per this screenshot.....

Greeting message.png

Just remember Robyn this message is only accessable and displayed to guests if you have 'Instant Book' activated!

I hope this helps you Robyn!

Cheers.....Rob

View Best Answer in original post

15 Replies 15
Lori49
Level 2
Myrtle Beach, SC

I spoke to someone in customer service tonight about the "Welcome Message" bug.  They advised me to open up the 'incognito' browser & change my welcome message.  It worked & appears to stick.  I hope this workaround is a fix for anyone else having the same issue.   To open an 'incognito' window, hold down the Cntrl, Shift & N simultaneously.   Good luck!